As erpasan.com (Erpasan Kalıp Plastik Kimya Sanayi Ticaret A.Ş.), we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. Your personal data are processed and stored in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law ("KVKK") numbered 6698.
1. How Your Personal Data Can Be Processed
6698 may be owned by you in any way, automatically obtained, stored, stored, modified, rearranged, anywhere on, processed in any way, or by you in any way. can be handled by us. It is accepted as a requirement of KVKK.
2. Purposes and Legal Reasons for Processing Your Personal Data
Personal data you share,
- In order to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, to improve our products and services;
- In order to provide information to public prosecutors, courts and relevant public officials on issues related to public security and legal disputes, upon request and in accordance with the legislation;
- To analyze advertising preferences,
It will be processed in accordance with KVKK numbered 6698 and related secondary regulations.
3. Information About Third Persons Or Organizations To Which Your Personal Data Can Be Transferred
For the above-mentioned purposes, the persons / organizations to which your personal data you shared with erpasan.com can be transferred; our main shareholders, shareholders, advertisers, direct or indirect domestic / foreign affiliates; In order to carry out our activities and / or as Data Processor, program partner organizations, domestic / foreign organizations and other 3rd persons and organizations.
4. How Your Personal Data Is Collected
Your personal data,
- Forms on the erpasan.com website and mobile applications, and information such as name, surname, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address; In the form of location data, data including preferences on the pages logged in using the user name and password, IP records of the transactions performed, cookie data collected by the browser, and browsing time and details;
- For purposes such as establishing a commercial relationship with erpasan.com, applying for a job, making an offer, business cards, resumes (cv), bidding and other ways, obtained from people who share their personal data, in a physical or virtual environment, face to face or distance, verbal or written or electronically;
- In addition, data obtained indirectly from different channels, from (micro) websites and social media used for websites, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns and similar purposes, e-bulletin reading or clicking movements, data provided by public databases from profiles and data that are open to sharing from social networking sites such as social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Instagram, Snapchat etc.); can be processed and collected.
5. Your Personal Data Obtained Before KVKK Entered into Force
Since erpasan.com did not start its publication life before the effective date of KVKK, 7 April 2016, we do not have any personal data stored before this date.
6. Transfer of Your Personal Data
Provided that your personal data collected by any of the above-mentioned methods, to be processed in Turkey or to be processed and stored outside of Turkey, remain within the scope of KVKK and in accordance with the contractual purposes (to countries accredited by the Personal Data Board and where there is sufficient protection for the protection of personal data) services. may be transferred to intermediaries.
Your Personal Data;
- Our business partners with whom we cooperate and/or receive services for the presentation and promotion of products and services,
- To the competent authorities who will determine your location in case of an emergency call,
- Regulatory and supervisory institutions and other official institutions such as courts and enforcement offices, other public institutions or organizations that are authorized to request your personal data,
- Legal entities that have a commercial relationship with erpasan.com and have your phone number,
It can be transferred when deemed necessary.
7. Storage and Protection of Personal Data
erpasan.com, by preventing the unlawful processing of personal data in accordance with Article 12 of the KVKK, by preventing the systems and databases where your personal data is stored, by preventing the access of unauthorized persons; It is obliged to take software measures such as hash, encryption, transaction log, access management and physical security measures in order to ensure their safekeeping. In the event that it is learned that personal data has been obtained illegally by others, the situation will be reported to the Personal Data Protection Board immediately, in accordance with the legal regulation and in writing.
8. Keeping Personal Data Up-to-Date and Accurate
In accordance with Article 4 of the KVKK, erpasan.com has the obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, in order for erpasan.com to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, our members are required to share their correct and up-to-date data or update them via the website / mobile application.
9. Rights of Personal Data Owners Pursuant to Law No. 6698
Article 11 of the KVKK No. 6698 entered into force on 07 October 2016, and in accordance with the relevant article, the rights of the Personal Data Owner after this date are as follows:
- Personal Data Owner, by applying to erpasan.com (data controller), about herself-himself;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- Kişisel verilerin eksik veya yanlış işlenmiş olması hâlinde bunların düzeltilmesini isteme,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
- In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting that these transactions be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data is transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
10. Communication and Application Method
The Data Controller Representative to be appointed by erpasan.com will be announced in the Data Controllers Registry and on the internet address where this document is located when the legal infrastructure is provided.
Personal Data Owners can direct their questions, opinions or requests to email@example.com e-mail address.
erpasan.com may give a positive/negative response to the requests, in writing or digitally, provided that it is justified and responds within 30 days. It is essential that the necessary transactions regarding the requests are free of charge. However, if the transactions require a cost, erpasan.com reserves the right to charge a fee. These fees are determined by the Personal Data Protection Board over the tariff determined in accordance with Article 13 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
By sharing your personal data on our website, applications and other channels, our Personal Data Policy and the terms of processing, processing methods, transfer, sale of data and other related issues in our policy, Data shared with erpasan.com, a social media application, on the website, applications and To be informed about a particular subject, which is of great importance in the KVKK, that it is used in social media channels, that notifications and suggestions are made, that it can be shared with third parties commercially, provided that it is for the benefit of the members, and that you agree to this, that you apply to erpasan.com before using your legal rights. You declare that you accept with an express consent, which is defined as the consent that is based on free will.